1Lotus Research conducts customized user experience research that provides in-depth, qualitative –quantitative actionable insights into customer experience with various prototypes such as websites, software applications - interface and mobile devices.
We have and can work with Clients at any phase of product development - from concept testing to implementation to ongoing benchmarking, omnibus and tracking studies at very low costs.
Conducting qualitative research allows us to uncover the hidden, underlying thoughts, perceptions and motivations of the respondents, and how that information can improve in the development of the prototypes (web site, mobile application or product development initiative).
Our user experiences studies typically comprises of -
- Lab-Based Usability Studies
- Ideation and Participatory Design studies
- Mobile Testing
- Remote Usability Testing
- Field Studies/Ethnography
- Focus Group Discussions
- Gang Surveys
- Stakeholders in-depth Interviews
- Live Website Bench marking Study
- Intercept Study
- Large Sample Panel-Recruited Study
- Competitive Assessment
- Open Web Research
- Concept & Prototype Testing
- Interactive Testing Sessions on various stimuli’s