We undertake in-depth interviews from face-to-face, telephone and web based interviews - with individuals ranging from general population (Gen POP) to senior key decision-makers (Business professionals) and healthcare professionals to key opinion leaders (KOL’s) - using structured and semi-structured discussion guides.
We conduct focus group discussions with consumers, businesses and policy makers, carefully stratified to meet the needs of individual research projects.
We run web-based data gathering exercises, capable of collecting both qualitative and quantitative
information. Qualitative studies we conduct comprises of
We are proud to announce
1Lotus Research is a member of "The Association
for Qualitative Research - AQR"
- One To One Interviews ~ In-depth interviews (telephone, face-to-face, in-facility/in-Clinic)
- Focus group interviews / discussions, mini-groups, expert groups
- Mystery Shopping / Accompanied shopping trips (AST)/ Shadow shopping’s
- User Research & Ethnography research encounters
- Product Placements, Product Test Services, Test Kitchens
- Other types of market research based on client needs.
- Usability Testing on various proto-types ( Intranet, Internet, Devices, software applications)