In market research, fieldwork is the term used for the collection of primary data from external sources, it is usually followed by a data processing step and then analysis and reporting. Fieldwork may be conducted by either a dedicated fieldwork company or, if the market research agency has one, an in-house fieldwork department. Fieldwork includes qualitative and quantitative methodologies such as observation, mystery shops, hall tests, interviews (CATI, face to face, online) and several others.
We can take over any specific stage of the market research process, i.e.:
Your benefits from working with1Lotus Research:
• We are able to recruit respondents on a very short notice – even within 24 hours.
• We have experience in recruiting very specific and hard to get to respondents, i.e. specialist in a niche field, doctors with a rare specialization.
• We are able to field both quantitative and qualitative projects according to our client’s requirements while bringing our local market expertise and methodological competence.
• We cooperate on an ongoing basis with a number of proven local research agencies in the countries covered with our fieldwork services. We know which agency specializes in what field, thus we employ verified partners.
• Our primary focus is the area of Central and Eastern Europe but we are also capable of conducting research in Western Europe and other countries. Please see where we operate.
• Our project managers are experienced in managing multi-country research projects, which saves you time and stress.